Thursday, November 25, 2021

Fake media postcard

 Hey bloggers , welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing with you a postcard I made for a cybersmart lesson. This postcard is definitely fake, it is a piece of fake media. We just had to write things inside and then put a picture of auckland or a place in auckland in the front. We did this to understand how people persuade people to come to places. So we did the same thing we persuaded someone to come to auckland or any other place. I had fun making this little piece of fake media.

Anyways here is a picture of the inside...


 






and a picture of the outside.








I hope you liked my postcard.

Bye!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Prisha, I love your postcard that you did.Im looking foward to seeing your next blog post.
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Prisha. Ka pai for creating your own image. Is it One Tree Hill? I like the way you've used persuasive words like mesmerising. Hopefully that's a fake address too because remember to be Cybersmart we don't make addresses public.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I really love you're post card.
    I also like the outside picture that you made.
    Keep up the good work.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY Prisha I like your Creating media postcard.
    I am really convinced to come to auckland now.
    I will defintaly come to Auckland when the boarders open.
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Prisha

    I love you unique mountain by yourself . Escapically have a lovely vaction or holiday with Vrishti.
    Vanesah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Prisha,
    This is such a good postcard and I like the drawing in the back, Good job, Byee!

    ReplyDelete